Local Roofer for architectural roof shingles in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in several types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Also remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to give cover from the weather. In addition, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also lower the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for several years to come. Check out these tips about how to find a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to examine your roof directly before providing you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer will be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is really important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your house. Getting a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of architectural roof shingles in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.