Local Roofer for architectural roof shingles in Palm Harbor. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is crucial.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Palm Harbor and surrounding areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Additionally, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional courteous and did a great job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your money wisely which the finished roof lasts for a long time in the future. Take a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to look at the roof directly before giving you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor having an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of architectural roof shingles in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.