Residential Roofer for architectural roof shingles in Palm Harbor. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Palm Harbor and surrounding locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Also, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof will last for quite some time ahead. Check out these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to check your roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your house is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing contractor who has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of architectural roof shingles in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.