Residential Roofer for architectural roof shingles in Palm Harbor. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical part of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in several forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is key.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Palm Harbor and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people usually have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a great job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for a long time in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to evaluate your homes roof personally before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is very important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing company having an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of architectural roof shingles in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.