Local Roofer for architectural roof shingles in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do For You
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and surrounding locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. In addition, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unattractive algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof will last for several years into the future. Look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your cash is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to check your roof in person before offering you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roofer having a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of architectural roof shingles in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.