Commercial Roofer for architectural roof shingles in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in different types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to provide cover from the elements. Additionally, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also diminish the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof will last for several years to come. Have a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money is going. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. That way, the estimate they give will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your house. Working with a professional roofing company who has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of architectural roof shingles in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.