Commercial Roofing for architectural roof shingles in San Antonio. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in different types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people usually have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to give protection from the elements. On top of that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also decrease the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a great task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof may last for many years in the future. Take a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your cash goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to check your roof personally before giving you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your house is really important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing company who has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of architectural roof shingles in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.