Local Roofer for architectural roof shingles in Spring Hill. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Spring Hill
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most important part of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Spring Hill area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in several types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Spring Hill roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Spring Hill and surrounding areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Spring Hill. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to offer protection from the elements. On top of that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert polite and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Spring Hill
Spring Hill is a census-designated place (CDP) in Hernando County, Florida, United States. The population was 98,621 at the 2010 census, up from 69,078 at the 2000 census. The American Community Survey estimated the population in 2017 to be 113,508. Spring Hill belongs to Florida’s Nature Coast region and is in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater metro area. It is east of Hernando Beach, southwest of Brooksville, and north of Tampa.
Spring Hill was formerly a large tract of endangered Longleaf Pine Ecosystem and Sand Pine Scrub with very high biodiversity, and a safe haven for many imperiled species, and most of it remained unchanged until the 1970’s with large scale deforestation. It first appeared on Hernando County maps as early as 1856 along what is today Fort Dade Avenue just north of the community of Wiscon. The modern Spring Hill was founded in 1967 as a planned community, which was developed by the Deltona Corporation and the Mackle Brothers. The developers originally wanted to call the community Spring Lake and used that as the working name through the development process. They were forced to use a different name due to the name Spring Lake already being in use locally and chose Spring Hill. The plans for the community are identical to the community of Deltona. The Mackle Brothers sold many of the properties and land in the area through intense advertising. It has since become a sprawling semi-city in its own right, though it is an unincorporated area. The main entrance to the original development is marked by the Spring Hill waterfall on Spring Hill Drive and U.S. Route 19 (Commercial Way).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Check out these tips about how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to examine the roof in person before providing you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they supply is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is among the most significant components of your residence. Employing a professional roof specialist that has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of architectural roof shingles in Spring Hill think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.