Commercial Roofer for architectural roof shingles in Spring Hill. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Spring Hill
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Spring Hill area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Spring Hill roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Spring Hill and surrounding locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Spring Hill. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing work should never be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to give cover from the weather. On top of that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Spring Hill
Spring Hill is a census-designated place (CDP) in Hernando County, Florida, United States. The population was 98,621 at the 2010 census, up from 69,078 at the 2000 census. The American Community Survey estimated the population in 2017 to be 113,508. Spring Hill belongs to Florida’s Nature Coast region and is in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater metro area. It is east of Hernando Beach, southwest of Brooksville, and north of Tampa.
Spring Hill was formerly a large tract of endangered Longleaf Pine Ecosystem and Sand Pine Scrub with very high biodiversity, and a safe haven for many imperiled species, and most of it remained unchanged until the 1970’s with large scale deforestation. It first appeared on Hernando County maps as early as 1856 along what is today Fort Dade Avenue just north of the community of Wiscon. The modern Spring Hill was founded in 1967 as a planned community, which was developed by the Deltona Corporation and the Mackle Brothers. The developers originally wanted to call the community Spring Lake and used that as the working name through the development process. They were forced to use a different name due to the name Spring Lake already being in use locally and chose Spring Hill. The plans for the community are identical to the community of Deltona. The Mackle Brothers sold many of the properties and land in the area through intense advertising. It has since become a sprawling semi-city in its own right, though it is an unincorporated area. The main entrance to the original development is marked by the Spring Hill waterfall on Spring Hill Drive and U.S. Route 19 (Commercial Way).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for a long time into the future. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to check your homes roof personally before providing you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your own home is very important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your property. Working with a professional roofing company who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of architectural roof shingles in Spring Hill think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.