Local Roofers for architectural roof shingles in The Villages. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in The Villages
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the The Villages area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in several types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to The Villages roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of The Villages and neighboring areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in The Villages. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to give shielding from the weather. On top of that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did an excellent job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About The Villages
The Villages is a census-designated place (CDP) in Sumter County, Florida, United States. It shares its name with a broader master-planned age-restricted community that spreads into portions of Lake and Marion counties. The overall development lies in central Florida, approximately 20 miles (32 km) south of Ocala and approximately 45 miles (72 km) northwest of Orlando.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof can last for quite some time into the future. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to examine your homes roof personally before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your residence is very important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of architectural roof shingles in The Villages think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.