Residential Roofing for architectural roof shingles in Weeki Wachee. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Weeki Wachee
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Weeki Wachee area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Weeki Wachee roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Weeki Wachee and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning company in Weeki Wachee. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to offer cover from the elements. On top of that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also lower the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Weeki Wachee
Weeki Wachee was a city located in Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census, the former city had a total population of 12. The 12,000-acre (49 km2) Weeki Wachee Preserve and the Weeki Wachee Springs park are located in the area. The park includes water rides, animal shows, mermaid costume shows, and manatee watching. The communities of Weeki Wachee Gardens and Spring Hill are nearby.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for a long time in the future. Take a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to check the roof personally before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. Your homes roof is among the most significant components of your home. Employing a professional roof specialist that has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of architectural roof shingles in Weeki Wachee think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.