Commercial Roofer for architectural roof shingles in Weeki Wachee. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Weeki Wachee
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Weeki Wachee area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Weeki Wachee roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is imperative.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Weeki Wachee and surrounding locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Weeki Wachee. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you have and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will break down over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Additionally, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Weeki Wachee
Weeki Wachee was a city located in Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census, the former city had a total population of 12. The 12,000-acre (49 km2) Weeki Wachee Preserve and the Weeki Wachee Springs park are located in the area. The park includes water rides, animal shows, mermaid costume shows, and manatee watching. The communities of Weeki Wachee Gardens and Spring Hill are nearby.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your money wisely and that the finished roof can last for a long time into the future. Look at these easy methods to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your cash goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to check the roof directly before offering you a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing company who has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of architectural roof shingles in Weeki Wachee think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.