Local Roofer for architectural roof shingles in Wesley Chapel. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Wesley Chapel and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning company in Wesley Chapel. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional polite and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. Founded by Zach Skidmore in 1948. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for several years ahead. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to look at the roof in person before giving you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they provide will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. The roof is among the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roof specialist that has a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of architectural roof shingles in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.