Commercial Roofer for architectural roof shingles in Wesley Chapel. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
What We Do For You
Your roof is possibly the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in different forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is essential.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Wesley Chapel and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning company in Wesley Chapel. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Also, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. Founded by Zach Skidmore in 1948. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof may last for several years to come. Have a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your house is really important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of architectural roof shingles in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.