Commercial Roofing for architectural roof shingles in Wesley Chapel. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Wesley Chapel and neighboring areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Wesley Chapel. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Also remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to offer protection from the elements. In addition, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof will last for several years to come. Have a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to examine your homes roof personally before offering you a quotation. This way, the estimate they give will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your house is very important. The roof is amongst the most critical components of your house. Employing a professional roofing contractor that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of architectural roof shingles in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.