Local Roofers for architectural roof shingles in Wildwood. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wildwood
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Wildwood area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in various types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wildwood roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is key.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Wildwood and neighboring areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Wildwood. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Additionally, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unappealing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wildwood
Wildwood is a city in Sumter County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,924 at the 2000 census. According to the U.S. Census Bureau’s 2004 estimates, the city had a population of 3,598.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof may last for many years ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to look at your homes roof in person before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they give will be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your home is really important. The roof is amongst the most important components of your residence. Working with a professional roofer who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of architectural roof shingles in Wildwood think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.