Local Roofer for architectural roof shingles in Zephyrhills. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most important aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is key.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people always have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Furthermore, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time in the future. Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to look at your roof personally before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they give will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your own home is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roof specialist who has a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of architectural roof shingles in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.