Local Roofer for architectural roof shingles in Zephyrhills. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
What We Do For You
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also decrease the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unappealing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional respectful and did a great job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years ahead. Have a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to check your roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they supply is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your home is important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your home. Employing a professional roofing contractor having an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of architectural roof shingles in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.