Commercial Roofer for architectural roof shingles in Zephyrhills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you have and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Also, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional courteous and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time to come. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to examine the roof personally before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they supply will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roofer who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of architectural roof shingles in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.