Commercial Roofing for asphalt roof in Beverly Hills. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Beverly Hills
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Beverly Hills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in different types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Beverly Hills roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Beverly Hills and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning company in Beverly Hills. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Additionally remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to give shielding from the weather. In addition, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unappealing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 8,445 at the 2010 census.
Beverly Hills is located in north-central Citrus County at 28°55′03″N 82°27′22″W / 28.917466°N 82.456167°W / 28.917466; -82.456167. It is nearly surrounded by the community of Pine Ridge, except for a small area on the west where it is bordered by Black Diamond. County Road 491 (North Lecanto Highway) forms the northwestern edge of the Beverly Hills CDP, leading northeast 4 miles (6 km) to U.S. Route 41 and southwest 5 miles (8 km) to State Road 44 in Lecanto.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof lasts for many years to come. Look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to evaluate the roof personally before providing you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they give will probably be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roofing contractor who has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Beverly Hills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.