Residential Roofer for asphalt roof in Brooksville. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is possibly the most important aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Brooksville roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is critical.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Brooksville and surrounding locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Brooksville. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people always have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to give shielding from the elements. On top of that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also lower the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the homes of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville, established in 1856 by the merger of the towns of Melendez and Pierceville, took its name to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof will last for a long time to come. Have a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your money goes. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to check the roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they give will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your own home is very important. The roof is probably the most important components of your property. Getting a professional roofing company having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.