Commercial Roofer for asphalt roof in Brooksville. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in different types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Brooksville roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Brooksville and surrounding locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Brooksville. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. On top of that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the homes of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville, established in 1856 by the merger of the towns of Melendez and Pierceville, took its name to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for several years in the future. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to check the roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they provide will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is very important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.