Commercial Roofing for asphalt roof in Brooksville. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Brooksville roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is critical.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Brooksville and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning company in Brooksville. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to give protection from the elements. In addition, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert polite and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville took on its present name in 1856, to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who only shortly before had caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the home of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your money wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time into the future. Take a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to evaluate your roof in person before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your home is important. The roof is among the most important components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing contractor who has a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.