Commercial Roofing for asphalt roof in Crystal River. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Crystal River
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Crystal River area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in several forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Crystal River roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is critical.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Crystal River and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning company in Crystal River. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Also, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the ugly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional courteous and did a great task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Crystal River
Crystal River is a city in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,108 in the 2010 census. (3,485 in 2000). According to the U.S Census estimates of 2012, the city had a population of 3,055. The city was incorporated in 1903 and is the self professed “Home of the Manatee”. Crystal River Preserve State Park is located nearby, and Crystal River Archaeological State Park is located in the city’s northwest side.
Crystal River is at the heart of the Nature Coast of Florida. The city is situated around Kings Bay, which is spring-fed and so keeps a constant 72 °F (22 °C) temperature year round. A cluster of 50 springs designated as a first-magnitude system feeds Kings Bay. A first-magnitude system discharges 100 cubic feet or more of water per second, which equals about 64 million gallons of water per day. Because of this discharge amount, the Crystal River Springs group is the second largest springs group in Florida, the first being Wakulla Springs in Wakulla County near Tallahassee. Kings Bay can be home to over 400 manatees during the winter when the water temperature in the Gulf of Mexico cools, and is the only place in the United States where people can legally interact with them in their natural conditions without that interaction being viewed as harassment by law enforcement agencies. Tourism based on watching and swimming with manatee is the fastest growing contribution to the local economy. In 2005 there was a movement to dissolve the city which did not succeed, and the city has since grown by annexation.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for a long time to come. Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to try and scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to evaluate the roof directly before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your own home is really important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your home. Employing a professional roof specialist that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Crystal River think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.