Local Roofer for asphalt roof in Dade City. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in various forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Dade City roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is vital.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Dade City and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning company in Dade City. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Aside from that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future. Take a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely in order to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to check your homes roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. This way, the estimate they offer is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your own home is important. The roof is among the most important components of your home. Working with a professional roofing company who may have an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.