Residential Roofer for asphalt roof in Dade City. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most important part of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Dade City roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Dade City and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in Dade City. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Also, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof will last for quite some time in the future. Take a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to examine the roof personally before providing you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they offer will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your property. Employing a professional roofer who has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.