Local Roofer for asphalt roof in Land O Lakes. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
What We Do For You
Your roof is most likely the most important aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in various forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Land O Lakes and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Land O Lakes. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to give shielding from the weather. In addition, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to try to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your house is extremely important. The roof is among the most critical components of your house. Employing a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.