Residential Roofer for asphalt roof in Lutz. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in different types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lutz roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is vital.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Lutz and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Lutz. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to provide cover from the weather. On top of that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert respectful and did a great job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your money is going. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to look at the roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your home is extremely important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.