Local Roofer for asphalt roof in Lutz. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most significant aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lutz roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Lutz and neighboring areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Lutz. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people always have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Aside from that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unattractive algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional polite and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof will last for quite some time into the future. Take a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to check the roof personally before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they offer will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your house is very important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your property. Working with a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.