Local Roofers for asphalt roof in Lutz. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lutz roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Lutz and neighboring areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Lutz. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof may last for several years in the future. Take a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your money goes. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to check your homes roof in person before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your house. Employing a professional roof specialist that has a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.