Residential Roofer for asphalt roof in New Port Richey. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in several types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Additionally remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the ugly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your cash wisely which the finished roof may last for a long time in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to examine your roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give will be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your home is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.