Commercial Roofing for asphalt roof in New Port Richey. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is imperative.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of New Port Richey and neighboring areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people always have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. In addition, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for quite some time to come. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to check your homes roof in person before providing you with a quote. That way, the estimate they supply will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist having an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.