Residential Roofer for asphalt roof in Odessa. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
What We Do For You
Your roof is possibly the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is vital.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Also remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to offer protection from the weather. In addition, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for many years into the future. Check out these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try and scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to look at the roof personally before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is very important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your home. Working with a professional roofing company who has an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.