Commercial Roofing for asphalt roof in Odessa. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in different types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people usually have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert polite and did a great job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you will be investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for several years ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to check your homes roof in person before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your home is important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your residence. Working with a professional roofer who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.