Commercial Roofing for asphalt roof in Palm Harbor. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most important part of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in several types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is crucial.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Palm Harbor and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Palm Harbor. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will break down with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to provide protection from the weather. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof lasts for quite some time to come. Take a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your money is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to evaluate your homes roof directly before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they offer will likely be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your own home is really important. Your roof is probably the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roof specialist having an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.