Local Roofer for asphalt roof in Palm Harbor. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most important part of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Palm Harbor and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Furthermore, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof lasts for a long time into the future. Take a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely to try and scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to look at your homes roof in person before offering you a quotation. This way, the estimate they supply will be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your home is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your house. Working with a professional roofing company having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.