Local Roofer for asphalt roof in Palm Harbor. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most important aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in several forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Palm Harbor and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also cut down the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for several years in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to examine your homes roof in person before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they provide will be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your house. Getting a professional roofing company who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.