Local Roofer for asphalt roof in San Antonio. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in different types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and neighboring locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Furthermore, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also lower the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unsightly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Take a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash goes. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to check your roof directly before supplying you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they offer will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your house is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your home. Employing a professional roofer who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.