Residential Roofer for asphalt roof in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical part of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in several forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and neighboring locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to give protection from the elements. Additionally, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also diminish the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you will be investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof lasts for quite some time to come. Look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your money is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they supply will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your own home is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your residence. Getting a professional roof specialist having an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.