Residential Roofing for asphalt roof in Spring Hill. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Spring Hill
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Spring Hill area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Spring Hill roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Spring Hill and surrounding locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Spring Hill. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Additionally remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to give shielding from the weather. On top of that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unattractive algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Spring Hill
Spring Hill is a census-designated place (CDP) in Hernando County, Florida, United States. The population was 98,621 at the 2010 census, up from 69,078 at the 2000 census. The American Community Survey estimated the population in 2017 to be 113,508. Spring Hill belongs to Florida’s Nature Coast region and is in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater metro area. It is east of Hernando Beach, southwest of Brooksville, and north of Tampa.
Spring Hill was formerly a large tract of endangered Longleaf Pine Ecosystem and Sand Pine Scrub with very high biodiversity, and a safe haven for many imperiled species, and most of it remained unchanged until the 1970’s with large scale deforestation. It first appeared on Hernando County maps as early as 1856 along what is today Fort Dade Avenue just north of the community of Wiscon. The modern Spring Hill was founded in 1967 as a planned community, which was developed by the Deltona Corporation and the Mackle Brothers. The developers originally wanted to call the community Spring Lake and used that as the working name through the development process. They were forced to use a different name due to the name Spring Lake already being in use locally and chose Spring Hill. The plans for the community are identical to the community of Deltona. The Mackle Brothers sold many of the properties and land in the area through intense advertising. It has since become a sprawling semi-city in its own right, though it is an unincorporated area. The main entrance to the original development is marked by the Spring Hill waterfall on Spring Hill Drive and U.S. Route 19 (Commercial Way).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof may last for many years to come. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to evaluate your homes roof in person before providing you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your own home is really important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor that has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Spring Hill think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.