Commercial Roofer for asphalt roof in Tarpon Springs. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Tarpon Springs
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Tarpon Springs area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in various forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Tarpon Springs roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Tarpon Springs and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Tarpon Springs. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people typically have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. On top of that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a great task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon Springs has long been a focal point and is undergoing beautification.
The region, with a series of bayous feeding into the Gulf of Mexico, was first settled by white and black farmers and fishermen around 1876. Some of the newly arrived visitors spotted tarpon jumping out of the waters and so named the location Tarpon Springs. The name is said to have originated with a remark of Mrs. Ormond Boyer, an early settler from South Carolina, and who, while standing on the shore of the Bayou and seeing fish leaping exclaimed, “See the tarpon spring!’ However, for the most part , the fish seen splashing here were mullet rather than tarpon. In 1882, Hamilton Disston, who in the previous year had purchased the land where the city of Tarpon Springs now stands, ordered the creation of a town plan for the future city. On February 12, 1887, Tarpon Springs became the first incorporated city in what is now Pinellas County. Less than a year later on January 13, 1888, the Orange Belt Railway, the first railroad line to be built in what is now Pinellas County, arrived in the city. During this time the area was developed as a wintering spot for wealthy northerners.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for quite some time in the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money goes. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to look at the roof personally before offering you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your house is extremely important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Tarpon Springs think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.