Residential Roofer for asphalt roof in Weeki Wachee. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Weeki Wachee
What We Do For You
Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Weeki Wachee area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Weeki Wachee roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Weeki Wachee and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Weeki Wachee. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Additionally, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unappealing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Weeki Wachee
Weeki Wachee was a city located in Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census, the former city had a total population of 12. The 12,000-acre (49 km2) Weeki Wachee Preserve and the Weeki Wachee Springs park are located in the area. The park includes water rides, animal shows, mermaid costume shows, and manatee watching. The communities of Weeki Wachee Gardens and Spring Hill are nearby.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof will last for many years to come. Have a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to evaluate the roof directly before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they supply will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is extremely important. The roof is probably the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Weeki Wachee think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.