Commercial Roofer for asphalt roof in Wesley Chapel. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in various types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Wesley Chapel and surrounding areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Wesley Chapel. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. In addition, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. Founded by Zach Skidmore in 1948. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years in the future. Look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to examine your homes roof directly before giving you a quotation. This way, the estimate they give will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your home is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing company that has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.