Local Roofer for asphalt roof in Wesley Chapel. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in different types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Wesley Chapel and surrounding areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Wesley Chapel. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you currently have and what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also cut down the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unattractive algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. Founded by Zach Skidmore in 1948. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time to come. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to check your homes roof directly before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your house is important. The roof is among the most important components of your house. Employing a professional roofer who has a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.