Residential Roofer for asphalt roof in Wesley Chapel. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in different types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is key.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Wesley Chapel and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in Wesley Chapel. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people typically have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Also, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also decrease the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. Founded by Zach Skidmore in 1948. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof may last for several years ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to look at the roof directly before supplying you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they supply is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your own home is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.