Residential Roofing for asphalt roof in Wildwood. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wildwood
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Wildwood area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Wildwood roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Wildwood and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Wildwood. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Also, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert courteous and did a great task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wildwood
Wildwood is a city in Sumter County, Florida, United States. The population was 6,709 at the 2010 census. According to the U.S. Census Bureau’s 2018 estimates, the city had a population of 7,024.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof lasts for several years into the future. Check out these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your cash is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to examine your homes roof directly before providing you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they offer will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your own home is important. The roof is among the most essential components of your house. Getting a professional roofing contractor having an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Wildwood think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.