Commercial Roofing for asphalt roof in Zephyrhills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is vital.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also diminish the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unappealing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert polite and did a great job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for several years in the future. Look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your money is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to look at the roof personally before giving you an estimate. That way, the estimate they give will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your own home is very important. The roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.