Residential Roofer for asphalt roof in Zephyrhills. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in different types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should not be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Aside from that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to look at your homes roof directly before supplying you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your house is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist who has a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.