Warning: mysqli_query(): (HY000/3): Error writing file '/tmp/MYVJzu5o' (Errcode: 28 - No space left on device) in /home/jkjohnsr/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 2007
Local Roofers for asphalt roof in Zephyrhills. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in different forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a great job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 14,381 in the 2014 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
The community was founded in 1910 by Captain Howard B. Jeffries. Jeffries planned on making the community a home for Civil War veterans. A Founders Day celebration is held annually in March.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for several years in the future. Check out these tips about how to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your money is going. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to check your roof face-to-face before giving you a quote. That way, the estimate they give will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is extremely important. The roof is one of the most important components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing company having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.