Local Roofers for asphalt roof shingles in Beverly Hills. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Beverly Hills
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Beverly Hills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Beverly Hills roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is key.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Beverly Hills and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Beverly Hills. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people always have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. In addition remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each one has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while larger commercial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to give shielding from the weather. In addition, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Beverly Hills
Beverly Hills is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 8,445 at the 2010 census.
Beverly Hills is located in north-central Citrus County at 28°55′03″N 82°27′22″W / 28.917466°N 82.456167°W / 28.917466; -82.456167. It is nearly surrounded by the community of Pine Ridge, except for a small area on the west where it is bordered by Black Diamond. County Road 491 (North Lecanto Highway) forms the northwestern edge of the Beverly Hills CDP, leading northeast 4 miles (6 km) to U.S. Route 41 and southwest 5 miles (8 km) to State Road 44 in Lecanto.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof will last for many years into the future. Take a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to look at your homes roof directly before providing you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your home is very important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof shingles in Beverly Hills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.